”PEFC, the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems. As an international
non-profit, non-governmental organization, we are dedicated to promoting
sustainable forest management through independent third-party certification.
What is PEFC
We work throughout the entire forest supply chain to promote good practice in the forest and to ensure that forest-based products are produced with respect for the highest ecological, social and ethical standards.
Facts and figures
With over 315 million hectares of PEFC-certified forest, we are the largest forest certification system in the world. To this must be added more than 20,000 companies that have obtained PEFC chain of custody certification, demonstrating their commitment to responsible sourcing of certified products.”
Retrieved from https://www.pefc.org/discover-pefc
B4Trees can assist your company whether you wish to have an
individual PEFC Forest Management (FM) certification; start a group of forest
enterprises being PEFC FM certified or we can guide you to an existing PEFC FM
We offer assistance and advice with:
- Training in the PEFC Forest Management standard and the PEFC group leader standard.
- Initial and annual internal compliance audits for preparation of forest enterprises to become PEFC FM certified.
- Procedures addressing all sections of the national PEFC FM standard.
- Procedures for the group leader
- Assessment and mapping of High Conservation Areas